As of 21st March 2022 all major restrictions have been
lifted. Our task programme will continue as
From 1st April we have significantly increased the number of
volunteers permitted in our minibus. We hope this will make it easier for you
to come on task with us. In line with guidance for public
transport, face masks are encouraged but are no longer required.
Lateral flow testing is no longer generally available.
As before, volunteers who are experiencing symptoms should not
latest version here
On this page:
If you have any questions about the way we use
your details, or if you would like us to remove your details from our
database, please contact us.
How we collect details from you
This is how we collect information that identifies
you as an individual:
- Name and Address.
- If you have asked to be sent a copy of the
Puggled Mucker, if you have given us your details on a Task Record Sheet,
or if you have asked us to work for you, we may keep details of your name
and address on our database.
- Telephone Number.
- If you have given us your telephone number at
any time, we may keep it on our database.
- E-mail Address.
- If you have sent us an e-mail, we may keep your
e-mail address on our database.
- Internet Access Details.
- If you have visited our web site, our
server logs may will details of the computer you used to do it.
- Website analytics
In addition to server-side logging we collect data using Google
Analytics. All users of the site have the option to decline such
data collection: this is implemented by storing a cookie on your
computer which indicates you have declined analytics.
How we look after your details
We consolidate information that you give to the
different Officers of LCV onto our computer database. This database is
maintained on a single computer, and is not accessible to anyone other than
the Co-ordinator and the Membership Secretary.
The contents of the database are printed to give
contact lists and address labels. These are circulated to the Co-ordinator,
the Transport Secretary, the Task Organiser, the Mucker Editor and the
Membership Secretary. They will use this information to contact you for the
reasons given below.
What we do with your details
We will use the information we get from you for
the following purposes:
- To respond to a request from you for information.
- If you have asked for them, to send you copies of the Puggled Mucker.
- If appropriate, to record that you are a member of LCV, and therefore
that you are entitled to vote at our AGM.
- To contact you to tell you about a task on which you have booked.
- To contact you about a task that we are carrying out for you.
- To contact you to tell you about an LCV event that we think you will
be interested in.
- To identify where visitors to our web site come from, and see how they
use the site.
What we will not do with your details
We will never do any of the following with your
- Pass them to anyone outside LCV unless we are compelled to by law.
- Use them to send you anything by mail or e-mail that you have not
asked for, except for the reasons described above.
- Circulate within the group any medical details you may have confided
to a Task Leader. It is your responsibility to ensure that each Leader
you work with is aware of any relevant medical condition.